Tuition Schedule for 2019-2020
Grade Level Annual Fee Monthly
Pre-K (1/2 day) $5,292 $441
Pre-K (full day) $6,492 $541
Kindergarten $7,500 $625
Grades 1 - 5 $10,524 $877
Grades 6 - 8 $10,836 $903
Grade 9 - 12 $10,932 $911
TUITION FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE PUBLISHED BY FEBRUARY 1, 2020.
Tuition includes the following:
- The cost of textbooks, technology, consumable educational materials such as workbooks, spelling books, readers.
- A student athletic pass for all home games in every sport (with the exception of playoff games).
- A yearbook for each family. Additional yearbooks may be ordered and purchased.
- Grades 5-12: one (1) school-issued physical education uniform (others may be purchased for a minimal price).
- Grades 9, 10 and 11: the cost of the PSAT (preliminary SAT).
- Grade 1 and all students new to grades 2-4: the cost of a desk bag
Tuition does not include the following:
- Grades Pre-K through 12: typical school supplies such as notebook paper, pencils, etc.
- Grades Pre-K through 12: school pictures, charter bus fees (for some field trips), and any overnight field trip expenses.
- School Lunch
- Daily transportation to and from school.
- Athletic Participation Fees
- Fees for Advanced Placement Exams and SAT/ACT tests (Upper School students only)
- Fees for Technology (Middle and Upper School students)
Financial Aid/Georgia GOAL
The Westfield School offers a Financial Aid Program which provides need based financial assistance. The program is intended to assist those families who desire a Westfield education but might have difficulty with tuition costs. Westfield is also a participant in the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program which provides tuition assistance on a needs basis to students who are enrolling in Pre-K, Kindergarten, or First Grade, or who are transferring from a Georgia public school. Students new to Westfield may apply for financial aid after they submitted an application for admission to the school. No full tuition aid is available. All information, including the names of families seeking and receiving assistance, is kept strictly confidential. Financial aid requests should be made to Ms. Kris Taylor, Chief Financial Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Decisions on the financial aid applications (including Georgia GOAL) are made following the submission of a Parents’ Financial Statement (which includes a copy of your most recent IRS 1040, W-2s, and application) to FACTS, and the subsequent report received by the school. Financial aid applications may be made following the student’s acceptance for admission to Westfield. In case of separation or divorce, both parents must complete a Parents’ Financial Statement and submit the appropriate tax information. Financial aid awards are made based on demonstrated need and the availability of funds. Parents of all students who receive financial aid must apply for financial aid each year.
Tuition Refund Insurance
The Westfield School plans, budgets and contracts for services for the academic year in advance of student matriculation, therefore, the enrollment contract obligates families for the full amount of tuition and fees for the year, whether or not students are dismissed, withdraw or do not attend. Tuition Refund Insurance, through the services of A.W.G. Dewar Inc., is a service to families to assist them in meeting their contractual obligations to The Westfield School. The program insures fees (prepaid and due) in the event of separation from the school after actual enrollment has begun and the student has attended 14 consecutive calendar days of school.
Tuition Refund Insurance is required of new families and will be billed in three monthly installments. The annual premium is 2.9% of paid tuition. Any questions regarding the Tuition Refund Insurance Plan should be directed to Ms. Kris Taylor, CFO, at 478-987-0547 ext. 227 or by email email@example.com.
New Family Fee -- $300 per Family
Families who have not had children enrolled in The Westfield School prior to the 2019-2020 school term will be required to pay a New Family Fee. This one-time fee is payable at the time of registration, or may be billed monthly. This fee is waived for parents who are alumni of Westfield, Beechwood, or Baker.
Families may choose one of three plans for the payment of tuition.
Annual – with 2.5% discount (one time payment within 10 days of enrollment contract)
Semi Annual – with 1.25% discount (two payments made by August 1, 2019)
Monthly – Twelve equal monthly payments (March 2019-February 2020)
The first $1,000 paid in tuition is considered a non-refundable Registration Fee.