GOAL is now accepting 2018 Tax Credit Forms.
Reserve your spot now!
In 2008 the Georgia General Assembly passed the “Education Expense Tax Credit” law which allows taxpayers to redirect a portion of their Georgia state incomes taxes to a qualifying student scholarship organization (SSO). Our SSO partner, Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program uses these contributions to award financial aid to students with a demonstrated financial need who wish to attend Westfield by enrolling in Pre K, Kindergarten, or first grade or by transfer from a public school.
Individual and corporate taxpayers receive a tax CREDIT against their Georgia income tax liability and a federal charitable tax deduction for amounts contributed to the Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program. Tax credit limits based on filing status:
- Married filing jointly up to $2,500 per tax year
- Married filing separate up to $1,250 per tax year
- Single or Head of Household up to $1,000 per tax year
- Owners of S-Corps, LLCs & Partnerships up to $10,000 per tax year
- C Corporations up to 75% of their total tax liability per tax year
By contributing to GOAL and designating the dollars be used at Westfield, our school is then able to:
- Increase the amount of financial aid that can be offered to new students
- Preserve more of our existing financial aid to assist families already enrolled
- Increase enrollment
- Increase tuition income
- Increase the funds available to improve educational and other offerings
- Enable the school to further its mission by reaching more families desiring a college preparatory education in a Christian environment.
Rather than sending your state income taxes dollars to the Department of Revenue, why not use them to provide a Westfield education to a deserving student? This is an amazing opportunity for you to make a significant contribution to Westfield at no cost to you. Please show your support by becoming a GOAL contributor!
Becoming a GOAL contributor is easy. The links to the right of this page will help guide you through the process.
If you have any questions regarding donating to the Georgia GOAL Program, please contact Laura Medlin, Director of Development, email@example.com. You can also visit www.goalscholarship.org.
Georgia GOAL Scholarship Tax Credit Form
To claim your tax credit, please complete the 2018 Tax Credit Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.goalscholarship.org/for_donors/tax_contribution_type.asp and complete the online form.