Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program – Submit your 2023 GOAL Tax Credit Application today!
The GOAL Program is a remarkable and brilliant opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials. The GOAL fundamentals include:
- The fundamental right of parents to choose the best K-12 education for their children
- The essential Georgia law that empowers taxpaying citizens to be part of the solution to improving education in our state – at no cost
- The vital program component, whereby individual compassion is indispensable to addressing the need for excellent K-12 educational opportunities for all students
In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization, taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit!
This is a proven opportunity that is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community. By simply contributing to Georgia GOAL for a 100% Georgia income tax credit, you will help maximize this source of financial aid for deserving families desiring to receive a Westfield education.
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
Single individual or head of household – up to $2,500
Married couple filing a joint return – up to $5,000
Married couple filing separate returns – up to $2,500
Pass-Through Owner (not making HB 149 election) – up to $25,000
C corporation, Trust, or Pass-Through electing to pay tax at the entity level (HB 149) – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Apply Now.
- Complete the 2023 GOAL Tax Credit Application today at www.goalscholarship.org (takes just 20 seconds!).
- GOAL Submits to DOR.
- GOAL submits your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR).
- Approved to Contribute.
- GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline within 30 days of DOR submission.
- Make Payment.
- Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval.
- Take the Credit.
GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2022 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2022 taxes in 2023).
Please contact Gigi Placucci, Director of Development, at email@example.com with any questions. Thank you for your support of The Westfield School.
Georgia GOAL Scholarship Tax Credit Form
To claim your tax credit, please complete the 2023 Tax Credit Form and email to gplacucci @westfieldschool.org or visit https://www.goalscholarship.org/for_donors/tax_contribution_type.asp and complete the online form.